Recover Tactical products have the signature of well-known Israeli weapons engineer and industrial designer Tamir Porat. Therefore, he has a long history of designing innovative weapons systems including the new Tavor assault rifle in use by the Israeli Defense Forces.
Besides, Recover Tactical products are focusing on the growing civilian markets around the world. Therefore, this is possible to Tamir’s 15 years of experience in the defense industry, small arms, vehicles, and riot control systems. Finally, the values that guide Tamir’s work are fresh visual language, reliability, and functionality.
The company is working to offer the highest standards of performance, coupled with quality for the benefit of our customers. Therefore, Recover Tactical presents a new truly affordable stabilizer Recover Tactical 20/20 20/21, 20/22, and 20/80 SCK with Arm Brace available in the market. The Recover is compatible with Glock, Smith & Wesson, and P80 Pistols.
- Ready for use out of the box
- Simple installation (see video)
- Uses the Guns built in-sights, no need to calibrate sights
- 40 Glock models Gen 3, 4, 5.
- Large Frame Glock 20 21 40 41
- Multi-gen Glocks
- Smith & Wesson M&P Double-Stack 9mm and .40 pistols
- P80 Pistols
- Umarex and Cybergun officially licensed a line of airgun and airsoft Glock pistols*
- Red Dot optics
- No pistol disassembly or permanent modifications required
- Ergonomic no modifications required UCH Charging Handle (or charging can be done using a red dot optic)
- Lightweight and compact
- Made from glass-reinforced polymer
- Modular with optional Picatinny rail adapters
- Increases accuracy
- Fully functional with folded armbrace
- Compatible with the G7 proprietary holster
RECOVER HAS NFA RESTRICTIONS, TAX STAMP IS REQUIRED. California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RECOVER PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT is not authorized for sale or use in the State of California, USA.
The National Firearms Act (“NFA”) governs firearms that fall under its purviews, such as machine guns, suppressors, any other weapons, short-barreled rifles, and short-barreled shotguns.
Therefore, the Recover Tactical Stabilizer Conversion Kits are not designed, nor should they be used, like stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. For instance, this product is to be used as an arm brace designed and intended to achieve greater stability and control with your pistol leading to greater accuracy.
ATF has classified the Recover Tactical Stabilizer Kits as governed or regulated by the NFA or other applicable federal law.
For instance, you are responsible for knowing your state and local laws and complying with them. As a result, please be advised that you are responsible for the proper and legal use of the Recover 20 Stabilizer Kits.
WARNING: At all times the first concern of every firearm owner should be safety. Therefore, follow all instructions on the proper handling and safe use of this product, or any, firearm accessory.