Micro Roni G4 Stock (NFA), is designed for Glock Models: 17, 19, 22, 23 (Gen 3, 4), 26, 27, 31, 32 , Gen 3-4-5 and it’s an NFA item. For instance, Micro Roni G4 Stock gives you a better grip, stability, and platform for many accessories. Therefore, now you can use your Glock with Micro Roni Gen 4 for a greater effective range, faster aiming, and better accuracy.
If you are looking to upgrade your Glock to be more than just a pistol, the Micro Roni G4 Stock is the perfect fit, it is fast transforming and it gives a lot of advantages that are described below! With the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit, you can use your pistol and feel like you are holding a rifle with benefits. (Does not include additional accessories that are in the picture)
The G4 version is compatible with the following Glocks models:
- Compact Glock 19 – 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 23 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- 32 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- 19X – Gen 5
- Full-Size Glock 17 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 22 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- 31 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- This version is also compatible with TRUGLO TFX
- The Micro Roni and Micro Roni Stab aren’t compatible with Glock with Extended Slide Release.
* Fits Glock gen? 3, 4 & 5 (with bottom Picatinny rail), including compensated models
** Does not fit any Glock RTF with “Fish Gills”
*** Not compatible with Glock 17 / 19 GEN 1 & 2!
$325 + Shipping
Special Price Now $292.50 + FREE SHIPPING
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your Micro Roni model before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
- No pistol disassembly is required – simply drop and lock within seconds.
- A long Picatinny rail – allows combining two devices (i.e. red-dot, backup sights, magnifier, or NVD).
- Two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy, and fast charging handle.
- Full-auto ambidextrous charging handle (Optional).
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- A right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
- Right and left serrated thumb rests for better grip and control on recoil and muzzle-rise (Optional).
- Front integrated lower angled fore-grip and a Magazine Holder.
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
- Glock Models: 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32 Gen 5, 4, 3 (“C” compensated included)
- The Micro Roni Stock isn’t compatible with Glock with Extended Slide Release.
- Made Of: Polymer + Aluminum
- Weight (gr): 940
- Length Open Stock (cm): 56.7
- Length Folded Stock (cm): 34.8
- Width Max (cm): 6.3
- Height Max (cm): 15.5
Does not include additional products
10 YEARS / NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED / MIL STANDARD
MICRO RONI HAS NFA RESTRICTIONS, SBR TAX STAMP IS REQUIRED.
California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT is not authorized for sale or use in the State of California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC (Falcon) are not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of pistol conversion kits purchased from us.
Therefore, you understand that Falcon does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws.
In addition, you also acknowledge:
- That you have determined product legality before purchasing them.
- That you are an adult of at least 21 years of age, under no legal disability.
- Don’t have any criminal charges pending.
For instance, by purchasing a pistol conversion kit, from Falcon, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item.
In conclusion, the buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Falcon for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state, and local laws or regulations.