Concealable vest side protection IIIA has a level of protection III-A and is a concealed body armor vest for military police. The concealable vest level IIIA with side protection is a product of Masada Armour Ltd, from Israel. The vest offers the best protection for the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
The concealable vest side protection IIIA area is the largest in this kind of vest. For instance, is a very light vest for the armor coverage you get. In addition, the vest material (Honeywell Goldflex) is the most advanced material in the market. Moreover, the cost-efficiency ratio is the best you can get. Finally, the Concealable Vest side protection IIIA is from one of the most prestigious manufacturers in the industry under ISO 9001:2008 international standards. Finally, 5-year warranty for the armor material and one year for the cover from purchase day.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
Free Shipping + Free BagCanceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Therefore, be sure of your model before you buy it or consult with one of our consultants.
CONNECTICUTNote: Residents from Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. Therefore, we are not allowed to sell to residents of Connecticut online.
Advantages & Benefits:
1. The armor cover area is the largest in this kind of vest.
2. The lightest vest for the armor coverage you get
3. The armor material (Honeywell Goldflex) is the most advanced material.
4. The cost-efficiency ratio is the best you can get.
5. Made by one of the most prestigious manufacturers in the industry under ISO 9001:2008 international standards.
6. 5-year warranty for the armor material and one year for the cover from purchase day.
- The vest is assembled on the front and back parts made possible to split. For instance, a flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- The design of the vest makes it possible to remove ballistic soft protection panels from vests for cleaning the vest.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
– Name and address of the manufacturer
– Model of the ballistic vest
– Class of protection level according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements (0101.04 STD.)
– Lot number
– Serial number
– Date of Manufacturing
– Care instructions
- The surface material of the vest carrier- Cotton.
- Available colors- Black & White.
- The weight of the vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 2.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material GOLD FLEX.
- The protection level of a full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- The ballistic protection area including front & back protection is approx. 0.4 m.
- The ballistic protection panels are covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt, and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection is effective for 5 years when used according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects that might be found by the user.
- Trauma plate for reduction of trauma caused by bullet impact.
- Material EVA Foam coated with two plies of polycarbonate
- Weight ±150 gr.
- Size 150 X 200 mm